8 unforgettable days immersed in the colors of autumn and sourranded by the Dolomites. We will explore the most spectacular and iconic photographic spots such as Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Passo Giau, Lake Braies..
We will Photograph them under the beautiful autumn light. We will also help you discover some of the lesser-explored and photographed places in the Dolomites
The Dolomiti workshop is designed for both beginner photographer and those who already have experience and wish to deepen their knowledge and improve their approach to landscape photography.
Throughout the workshop, all topics related to landscape photography, mountain photography and night photography will be covered :
- Planning a mountain outing ( season, weather, scouting ..)
- Usful and essential equipment for landscape and mountain photography
- The importance of tripod in landscape photography
- The importance of light and how to make best use of it
- The golden hour and blue hour
- Using filters during sunrise and sunset
- The multiple exposure technique as an alternative to graduated filters
- Correct exposure, how to measure it
- How to read the histogram during and after shot
- The importance of proper focus
- Composition and photographic language as essential elements for creating a good photograph
NUMBER OF PARTECIPANTS, PRICE and CONDITION
The workshop lasts 7 night and 8 days. The number of partecipant will be minimum 2 maximum 6.
The cost of workshop is :
2125,00 euro with double room accommodation
2500,00 euro single use of a double room accommodation
THE FEE INCLUDES :
- Accomodation for 7 night with packed breakfast
- Two professional photographer
- Car transportation from the hotel to photographic locations
THE FEE NOT INLCUDES
- Flight to Italy or from Italy
- Travel insurence
- TRansfer to or from the airport
- Extra drinks
The hotel that will host us throughout the workshop is located in the heart of the Tre Cime Natural park and is called Cima Dodici B&B – Apartments. Their website is : www.cimadodici.it
TO BOOK your place in the workshop, online registration ( form on the bottom of the page ) is required, as well as a 30% deposit of the total amount via bank transfer by september 23rd, 2023. The remaining amount will be paid at the end of the workshop.
it is recommended to use :
-A DSLR or mirrorless camera with interchangeable lenses.
-The Lensen that are most suitable for the locations are wide angle, medium-telephoto ( 24-70 ) and telephoto ( 70-200 )
Don’t forget : Batteries, battery charger, memory card, filters ( if you have them ), headlamp.
Suitable clothing for high altitude : trekking boots, down jacket, fleece, gloves, hat, scarfs.
REGISTRATION FORM : uso the form below to book the workshop or for have more info :