I create INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOPS, designed for those who want a totally personalized training course in order to obtain maximum learning and results;
HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT LEARNS?
In general, the Workshop foresees a first theoretical phase in which all the main problems related to landscape photography will be addressed:
- Planning of a photographic production (season, time, inspection …)
- Main camera settings
- Importance of light and how to make the most of it
- The multi-exposure technique as an alternative to graduated filters Correct exposure,
- how to measure it
- How to read the histogram during and after shooting
- The importance of correct focus
- The composition and the photographic language as essential elements to make a good photograph
then proceed to a practical phase directly on the field where I will guide you step by step in the realization of the best possible photo in all light conditions and we will then end with the analysis of the shots.
WHERE and WHEN IS IT PERFORMED?
The location of the workshop will be decided together on the basis of your needs, as well as the date and time; Not sure where to go and want some advice? In my opinion the Dolomites and the mountains in general are a fantastic place to practice and I am lucky enough to get to know most of the most fascinating and photographically interesting mountain places; Click on the link below and take a look at some of my shots to get an idea of the mountain location:
HOW MUCH IT COSTS ?
The price will vary according to the place and the number of participants ( from 1 to maximum 4 participants)
HOW DO YOU CONTACT ME ?
Request a free quote or contact me for more information:
Phone : 3405927399 ;
E-mail : [email protected]
Messanger : Federica Cattaruzzi Photography
Instagram : federica_cattaruzzi